Wednesday, January 10, 2007

cuppycake

the Ex tortures me today with the cuppycake video and song, which, if I had swallowed poison, and needed a good emetic, I would certainly appreciate, but, since I would like to keep my dinner flowing in the proper direction (that is, from top to bottom so to speak), I do not appreciate in the least.

People should have to sign a contract when they purchase video equipment, or even cellphones with any digital recording capability that they will not, EVER, videotape their child singing ANY song for the camera, even if that song is the overture from carmina burana, or one of the more decadent stylings from the weimar cabarets. Get it through your head, people, your idea of "cute" or "talented" is my idea of vomit inducing. so don't do it. I don't care if it made cuppycake a star.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're just jealous that our children never attained such heights of stardom.

But that's alright. I think they've turned out just fine.

Wed Jan 10, 09:08:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home