Wednesday, January 03, 2007

fried


Great sweet mother of bugger mad, slime-infested crapulent sons of beehives I cannot believe i made this god-forsaken resolution. I do not have anything to tell you and I am far too busy to give wilingly of my precious "down" time, all 29 minutes 33 seconds of it. Sigh. Ok Ok. I have no one to blame but everyone. I mean, peer pressure made me make this resolution. I should not be bound by it. I was not responsible at the time. I was coerced, I was intoxicated, I was fraudulently induced, and futhermore I lack capacity....(except i seem to have an endless capacity for greasy vending machine snacks and anxiety, see below...)

Well, today I had one of my "hours of spaz". Sometimes my mind literally short circuits and I cannot make sense of anything I see. Usually this happens when I'm stressed or nervous and I have to admit I woke up even more anxious than I usually am, and believe me my general capacity for anxiety is even larger than my above legendary capacity for fried, bagged snack foods, preferably with some form of red flavoring on them. Thus, I spent the morning fruitlessly reading the same paragraph of a case over and over and thinking "what does this mean?" "what does this have to do with anything?" and even "what language is this?" and even "byaoenorid;fa;iupr /s///*U()_)???

Then, i got it together and managed to get some work done. I gotta get another job.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home