Sunday, December 24, 2006

god without man

in my dream i'm running along a gravel road. there's bright sunshine, and yellow flowers on my left side. on my right side is a forest that's close to the road. the road is like a bright tunnel, heading straight forward into the blue. i'm going fast. Out of the yellow flowers on my left side comes one big animal, or two animals chasing each other. i think it's a lion, or cougar, or two of them but i can't tell. There's a flash of grey tan fur. It dashes ahead of me down the side of the road: soft, mad, low dash. it never goes on the road, it stays by the yellow flowers. It never morphs either into one animal or two, it remains indistinct, chaotic. I don't have time to think about what it is, i keep going forward.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home