Thursday, May 18, 2006

blade running










tomorrow is slice and dice day. I go "under the knife."

I have a confession to make. I was raised by a rabid christian scientist and so have not really even had my share of normal doctor experiences. Never took aspirin growing up, never even had novocaine at the dentist.

Ok ok, things have changed since then, after all, I rebelled early and hard against anything vaguely christian science.

But still, my experience of doctors is limited. And tomorrow i have major surgery.

Yeah, i think that qualifies as scary.

2 Comments:

Blogger White Buffalo Woman Goes Singing said...

Scary? Yeah!

Cancer can be kicked, many have. There is hope. These things happen for a reason, you are NOT a victim.

I offer much assistance for you, diet, and muchmore, on my blog. Please visit, my dear.

http://whitebuffalowomangoessinging.blogspot.com/

Sun May 21, 09:16:00 AM EDT  
Blogger abigail said...

christ i've never felt like a victim! Jeez louise...

Sun May 21, 09:26:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home