Sunday, February 05, 2006

bowl of souper

this year, we are picking teams by the color wheel. the BF wanted higher frequencies, so he got Seattle, because they wear dark blue. I got the Steelers, which is fine. However, I have to say, as if it's not obvious, I don't like watching football. I don't even really like playing it. It's not like hockey, or basketball, which are exciting to watch. Football is like, um, well, like sex on anti-depressants, if you know what I mean. (it takes forever to get there...)

and speaking of sex. How about the word, "pudenda?" (nice segue there, 'rrilla) Now if there was ever a less sexy word for the female anatomy, I haven't heard it. I mean, it sounds a bit like "credenza". "Canya get your feet off the pudenda?" "I thought I told you to use a coaster on the pudenda." "This lovely couch, and matching pudenda..."

well, ok. now back to superbowl 40. brought to you by "brown and bubbly..." oh god. Stop me before i get started on THAT...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home